- Founded in 2012
- Located in Beavercreek OH
- Official 501(c)3 organization
- grassroot level organization supporting diverse needs
- 2013 first year of fundraising
- All board members are volunteers and are not paid. Thus allowing all money raised to go out to those in need
- All administrative costs are covered and donated by board members
To be an effective and trustworthy leader known for its charitable endeavors by offering quality services, programs and aid at a grassroots level. All the while maintaining its flexibility to react to acute needs as they arise.
The Richardson Foundation strives to:
- be a resource for the general public to get involved and organize their own charitable events/fundraisers for their specific causes
- support existing organizations and charitable activities to assist them with their specific charitable endeavors
- provide support and/or financial assistance to families in need to include our veterans
- support our community by facilitating and supporting local development projects
- support animals by providing love, shelter and homes for those furry friends in need
- protect our environment and support environmentally friendly causes
Our mission is simple......help us help as many as we can in any way we can
-- THE RICHARDSON FOUNDATION IS NOT DEFINED BY CAUSE BUT BY NEED --
The Richardson Foundation is a nonprofit 501(c)3 charitable organization which was founded by long time residents of Beavercreek who purely out of compassion for others started the organization to give back and support the local communities.
The Richardson Foundation is a proud member of the
Continued partnerships with Ohio Galaxies Soccer Club, NWC Alliance, Facebook, Kroger, Amazon, Greene County Veterans Services and others to support our local communities.
Supported 21 local children in continuing their sport dreams via our GOAL Program. Also added a new Scholarship in support of children in need via the Bryston Keating Memorial Scholarship.
Supported five children in providing human hair cranial prosthesis for children who have lost their hair to medical conditions or treatments.
Supported our furry friends by partnering with local shelters to support animals requiring surgery or medical attention.
To date have raised close to $100,880k to support families in need and our local community