- Founded in 2012
- Located in Beavercreek OH
- Official 501(c)3 organization
- grassroot level organization supporting diverse needs
- 2013 first year of fundraising
- All board members are volunteers and are not paid. Thus allowing all money raised to go out to those in need
- All administrative costs are covered and donated by board members
To be an effective and trustworthy leader known for its charitable endeavors by offering quality services, programs and aid at a grassroots level. All the while maintaining its flexibility to react to acute needs as they arise.
The Richardson Foundation strives to:
- be a resource for the general public to get involved and organize their own charitable events/fundraisers for their specific causes
- support existing organizations and charitable activities to assist them with their specific charitable endeavors
- provide support and/or financial assistance to families in need to include our veterans
- support our community by facilitating and supporting local development projects
- support animals by providing love, shelter and homes for those furry friends in need
- protect our environment and support environmentally friendly causes
Our mission is simple......help us help as many as we can in any way we can
-- THE RICHARDSON FOUNDATION IS NOT DEFINED BY CAUSE BUT BY NEED --
The Richardson Foundation is a nonprofit charitable 501(c)3 organization which was founded by long time residents of Beavercreek purely out of the want to give back to the local communities that have been so good to them but also out of compassion to help others.
The Richardson Foundation is a proud member of the
Launched a new program
- Acts of Random Kindness (ARK) - provides support to families during the holiday season to make their holidays a little brighter.
- Continued partnerships with Ohio Galaxies Soccer Club, Kroger, Amazon, Greene County Veterans Services and others
Supported 7 local children continue their sport dreams via our GOAL Program
Supported five children in providing human hair cranial prosthesis for children who have lost their hair to medical conditions or treatments.
To date have raised close to $75k to support families in need and our local commuity
Help Us Help Many